- That WOD is all yours to own in the inov-8® Bare-XF™ 210 trainer.
- Standard Fit features a wider toe box to allow feet to splay. Ideal for the forefoot striker and athletes that lift heavy weights.
- A minimalistic training shoe.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers.
- Contoured collar with notched out heel cup for enhanced comfort.
- Mesh lining supplies increased breathability and a great step-in feel.
- 0 Shoc-Zone™ provides minimal underfoot protection and is ideal for those seeking to experience barefoot-like training sessions. It is recommended that only experts use for extended periods of time.
- Footbed Thicknes: 3 mm
Toe/Heel Offset: 0 mm/0 mm
Differential: 0 mm
- Bare-X outsole is an innovative, 3 mm rubber layer designed to withstand the impact of training.
- S™ (Sticky) Compound was developed from climbing rubber technology to provide optimal wet traction. Its average lifespan is 600 miles.
- RopTec™ technology features a large contact area on the outsole that promotes better grip and stability during activity.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 8 (US Men's 9, US Women's 10.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Authentic Winter men Shoes inov-8 Bare-XF 210 Black/Grey/White BOTH Ways Quality advantage